Database - Import Export
Import and Export Database Connections
To import and export configured database connections, follow the steps below:
- In the ADISRA SmartView ribbon, go to “DataBase Connections” and click the “DataBase Connections” button. The window “DataBase Connections” will open.
Export Database Connections
- Click the “Export Connections” button shown in the red box below.
- When exporting the connections, a new dialog box will display. The user has the option to select the folder and insert a name for the exported file. Click the “Save” button and the file will be generated.
Import Database Connections
- Click the “Import Connections” button shown in the red box below.
- After clicking the “Import Connections” button, a dialog box will display allowing the user to select a csv file previously generated by ADISRA SmartView.
- Select the exported file, name the file and click the “Open” button to import the file into the current project. The “Import Connection” functionality allows the user to import a previously exported file.