Purpose of this article
This article aims to show you how to install and run Viewer
How to Install Viewer
ADISRA SmartView requires .NET 6 to run. Please follow the direction below to install the .NET 6 and ADISRA™️ SmartView.
- Install the OPC Core Components (x64 or x86) located in the installation folder.
- Install the ASPNET Core Runtime (x64 or x86) located in the installation folder.
- Install the Windows Desktop RunTime (x64 or x86) located in the installation folder.
- Install the VC Redist (x64 or x86) located in the installation folder.
- Install the Microsoft Edge (x64 or x86) located in the installation folder.
- After installing the above frameworks, click on the executable “ADISRA SmartView.exe” to install the ADISRA™️ SmartView. Run the installer as administrator.
- Keep only the “Install ADISRA SmartView Viewer” option checked.
How to Run Viewer
- After installing Viewer, open the viewer as shown in the image below.
- A configuration window will open containing the following settings:
IP: Enter the IP of the runtime machine
Port: The port used for communication between the viewer and the runtime. Keep port 9002.
Force Project Download: Check this option to save the application in the viewer machine. Once this is done, navigation between screens will be faster.
Save Configuration: If checked, all settings in the viewer settings window will be saved.
Custom Resolution: Sets the resolution of the viewer.
Test Connection Button: Tests the connection between the viewer machine and the runtime machine.
Connect Button: Opens the viewer Initial Screen. The first opening of the viewer may take a while, as the screens will be downloaded.